Well Construction | Liner Hangers
Vectraset™ Hydraulic Liner Hanger Assembly
No Hidden Weaknesses
The Vectraset hanger is a premium 4.5-in. x 7.0-in.high-load liner hanger/packer for horizontal, vertical, or deviated wells. Hanger design protects slips from damage, and running tool design prevents unplanned release. The robust torque-clutch ring enables rotation during installation.
- Fully compatible with the Multistage Unlimited® frac-isolation system
- Robust torque-ring clutch enables liner rotation, push, and pull to get the liner to bottom.
- Only the running tool is pressurized when setting the hanger; prevents surge forces on the liner and formation and saves time and displacement fluid.
- Unique design prevents premature release of running tool
- Hanger cone design keeps slips fully recessed and protected from damage during deployment
- Six hydraulically actuated hanger slips with three pads each to distribute load evently
- Primary tool release is hydraulic plus right-hand rotation. Contingency release is mechanical plus right hand rotation.
- One-piece, high-strength mandrel; no hidden connections
- Expanding metal liner-top packer seal with bonded elastomeric cover that will not swab off;
- ISO V3 rated to 10,000 psi (68.95 mPa) at 325° F (163° C)
- Standard 4.00-in (101.6 mm) XT-39 connections on running tool
- Large bypass flow area
- 20-ft (6.1 m) tieback extension is standard. Other lengths are available on request.
- 4.5-in. (11.6 lb/ft–13.5 lb/ft, and 15.1 lb/ft) x 7.0-in. (23 lb/ft–26 lb/ft) 114.3-mm (17.26 kg/m–20.09 kg/m, and 22.5 kg/m) x 177.8-mm (34.23 kg/m–38.7 kg/m)
- 4.5-in. (11.6 lb/ft–13.5 lb/ft, and 15.1 lb/ft) x 7.0-in. (29 lb/ft–32 lb/ft) 114.3-mm (17.26 kg/m–20.09 kg/m, and 22.5 kg/m) x 177.8-mm (43.2 kg/m–47.6 kg/m)
Dimensions and Ratings
(Note: Specifications for 15.1 lb/ft hanger mandrel are not shown)
Hanger body maximum OD
|7.00-in., 23.00–26.00 lb/ft||6.075 in.|
|177.8-mm, 34.23–38.7 kg/m||154.3 mm|
|7.00-in., 29.00–32.00 lb/ft||5.850 in.|
|177.8-mm, 43.2–47.6 kg/m||148.6 mm|
|Torque @upper-end fingers||25,000 lb-ft (33.9 kN-m)|
|Mandrel API burst strength, L-80||9,500 psi (65.5 MPa)|
|Mandrel API burst strength, P110||15,420 psi (106.2 MPa)|
|Mandrel API collapse, L-80||8,600 psi (59.3 MPa)|
|Mandrel API collapse, P110||14,600 psi (100.6 MPa)|
|Mandrel tension strength, L-80||270,000 lbf (120,096 daN)|
|Mandrel tension strength, P110||424,000 lbf (188,595 daN)|