Well Construction | GoPort Interventionless Toe Sleeves
GoPort Interventionless Toe Sleeves
NCS Multistage GoPortTM sliding sleeves are a simple, sure way to achieve initial formation access for any completion. There are two versions:
- GoPort SAT: Signal-actuated and testable; will not shift open until it receives a specific pressure-profile signal, allowing unlimited casing pressuretests without risking premature actuation. Forms a ball seat on opening to enable subsequent casing pressure tests using a dissolvable ball.
- GoPort PAT: Pressure-actuated and testable; shifts at a preset pressure and forms a ball seat on opening to enable subsequent casing pressuretests using a dissolvable ball.
- GoPort PA: Pressure-actuated; shifts at a preset pressure.
All three versions are self-shifting without intervention, using well pressure acting against stored atmospheric pressure. After the sleeve opens, you can perform an injection fall-off test, flush the wellbore to avoid a cleanout run, pump perforating guns, plugs and other tools to the toe, or execute a first-stage fracture.
- Eliminate the need for a tubing-conveyed-perforating run
- Work with all sleeve-type or plug-and-perf completions
- Full ID with no restrictions and slim OD for easy run-in
- Compatible with cemented or open-hole completions
- Compatible with high-density cement
- Do not interfere with cementing operations
- Mandrel design matches or exceeds casing string yield and
Go Port Specifications*
|Casing size, in. / mm||4.5 / 114.3||5.5 / 139.7|
|OD, in. / mm||5.750 / 146.0||7.375 / 187.3|
|ID, in. / mm||3.73 / 94.74||4.685 / 119.0|
|Length, in. / cm||34.1 / 86.6||33.3 / 84.6|
|Number of flow ports||8||10|
|Flow port area, in². / cm²||6.26 / 40.39||7.85 / 50.67|
|Tensile rating, lb / daN||325,000 / 144,567||750,000 / 333,616|
|Torque rating, ft-lb / nM||8,000 / 5,900||39,000 / 28,763|
|Burst strength, psi / MPa||15,000 / 103.4||15,000 / 103.4|
|Collapse strength, psi / MPa||15,000 / 103.4||15,000 / 103.4|
|Max actuating pressure, psi / MPa||15,000 / 103.4||15,000 / 103.4|
|Max temperature (PA/PAT), °F / °C||257 / 125||302 / 150|
|Max temperature (SAT), °F / °C||257 / 125||257 / 125|
*This product is in the prototype/field-testing stage; specifications are subject to change.