Innovus™ Toe Sleeves
Innovus Pressure-Actuated Toe Sleeves
Innovus™ Pressure-Actuated Toe Sleeves open with pressure, close with coiled tubing, and help to achieve initial formation access for multistage completions.
Opens with pressure, closes with coiled tubing. The Multistage Unlimited® PACT toe sleeve is a simple, sure way to achieve initial formation access for multistage completions. The toe sleeves can also be re-closed later using a coiled-tubing-deployed tool. The sleeve is opened by increasing pressure to the specified level, after which the sleeve shifts open. You can then perform a prefrac injection fall-off test, flush the wellbore to facilitate pumping completion tools to the toe, or simply execute the first-stage fracture.
Toe Sleeve Features:
- Run and cemented as part of the casing string
- Sleeve can be re-closed using a coiled-tubing-deployed tool
- Requires a bottom sleeve-locator sub
- Works with all sleeve-type or plug-and-perf completions
- Compatible with cemented or openhole completions
- Compatible with high-density cement
- Eliminates the need for a tubing conveyed perforating run
- Does not interfere with cementing operations
- Mandrel design matches or exceeds