Isolate Lost Circulation Zones
Inflatable packers provide effective zonal isolation in open or cased hole wells and help operators isolate lost circulation zones.
Inflatable packers provide effective zonal isolation in open or cased hole wells and are available in a large range of sizes and materials. Inflatable packers can be configured for use in a large variety of applications including stage cementing, water and gas zone isolation, plug and abandonment, and stimulation. The packers use a valve system that shears at a predetermined value, and hydraulic pressure is used to inflate the packer. The element remains set after inflating due to the internal lock.
- Available in various sizes, lengths, and materials
- Suitable for cased and open hole wells
- Pair with a stage tool for stage cementing operations
- Isolate lost circulation zones
- Prevent annular gas or water invasion
- Plug and abandonment