Innovus™ Frac Isolation Assembly
More than 10,000 successful completions.
The Innovus™ Frac Isolation Assembly boasts more than 10,000 successful completions and is subject to continuous tool improvements.
- Designed to locate and operate Innovus™ frac sleeves
- The most advanced system in the world
- Multiple world record holder in its category
- Deployed on coiled tubing or a jointed pipe
- Streamlined profile for fast travel through the wellbore
- Offers higher injection rates and longer tool life
- Accommodates frac rates up to 80 bbl/min (12.7 m3/min)
- Hardened erosion-resistant surfaces extend service life
- Recessed pocket slips protected during wellbore travel
- Circulation capability enables fast recovery from screen-outs
- Dependable all-mechanical operation
- Proprietary extreme-service isolation packer seal.
- Robust EQ valve equalizes differential pressure
- Prevents damage to the packer seal
- Innovative locate regulator ensures consistent sleeve locate
- Releases forces and uniform signature for operational certainty