Positive Work Environment
NCS is committed to providing a workplace free of harassment that values each individual and respects their rights. Our code of business ethics and conduct, along with our equal employment opportunity policy, sets consistent global standards for how we treat our employees. This includes:
- Providing equal opportunities and fair treatment in recruiting, compensation, professional development and advancement.
- Together we maintain a culture that promotes teamwork and an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and fun. We will listen to our employees, treat them with respect and support decisions in alignment with The Promise.
- An ethics hotline, through which employees may anonymously share information, raise questions or complaints.
- Maintaining an open-door policy, as well as procedures, for resolving workplace issues.
- Building partnerships with our vendors and customers. We operate in a fair and honest manner and set clear, common expectations, while standing by our commitments.
Equal Employment Opportunity
NCS Multistage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or provincial law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to participate in the job application process, you may contact the Human Resources department.
NCS Multistage provides competitive benefits and performance-based compensation packages that keep your goals in mind. Our flexible benefits plans help you meet individual and/or family needs and balance your life/work priorities. We know that when people feel rewarded, have peace of mind and time to enjoy life, we all do better.
Stay Healthy, Stay Positive and Be Safe!
Our Hiring Process
We want you to know exactly what to expect when applying. These points will help you along through the hiring process:
- Our jobs are posted on the NCS Multistage Careers site, and we review applicants who apply online. We cannot accept a paper or email version of your resume.
- We review applicants who apply and select candidates who best fit the available position.
- The interview process can vary, depending on your experience and the job for which you’re applying. Generally, interviews are conducted on-site, where you will meet with Human Resources representatives. If the first screening is successful, you will be invited back to meet with several key people with whom you’ll be working. You’ll then be given a time frame regarding when to expect a decision.
- After the interview process is complete and we determine you are the best fit for the position, we will call you to extend an offer.
- After the verbal offer is accepted, you will receive a written offer of employment. Upon acceptance, we will than initiate the screening process, which will include a background screen and pre-employment drug screen (location and position dependent). This process will take approximately two weeks.
- We want a smooth transition for new team members. Our onboarding tools and process help you know what to expect after you finish the pre-screening process.