MultiCycle Frac Sleeve
The MultiCycle frac sleeve gives operators more flexibility when completing a well, managing production, and performing well remediation. Now, you have the option of fraccing stages out of sequence, and you can close and reopen selected intervals as needed over the life of the well without having to use a costly workover rig.
- Frac stages in any desired order
- Prevent proppant inflow after a frac while formation pressure stabilizes
- Selectively shut off water production, unwanted gas production, and thief zones
- Selectively re-stimulate under-performing zones while securing the wellbore above
- Same dimensions and pressure ratings as standard GripShift™ sleeves
- Full-drift design permits conventional cementing and provides a production-ready wellbore after stimulation
- Designed to match the specifications of the host casing string
- Can be installed in any order
- Supplied with pre-torqued pup joints to handle and make-up like casing joints
- Are opened and closed with the tool assembly used for the original completion or with the
- NCS SpotFrac™ straddle-frac tool
- Cannot be opened or closed accidentally
How the MultiCycle frac sleeve works
For completions, the closable sleeve works just like standard GripShift sleeves. The Multistage Unlimited frac-isolation assembly on coiled tubing locates the sleeve, isolates the stage for stimulation and shifts the inner barrel to open the frac ports. The sleeve can be closed after the frac, if desired, by pulling on the coiled tubing. During production or remediation, a similar tool locates the sleeve for reclosing or reopening.